Returns & Exchanges
Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
Return Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates (i.e. Self Adhesive Bras) and Jewelry
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
How To Make A Return
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return for a refund:
- Must be postmarked within 14 days of the original order date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Refunds are refunded back to the original form of payment. If an order is placed using a gift card to pay partially or fully, please note that the refund will go back on to your gift card first.
- Return for store credit:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the original order date.
- Send a return to us:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer. Please contact us with your order number and let us know in the email that you would like to return these items. You can send returns to this address:
- Max and Mason
- Attention: Ashley and Judy
- 100 Welch Drive
- Springville, Alabama 35146
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater.
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.